Home of ATPDesigner
- 25.04.2016: ATPDesigner Change Documentation in German
- 28.03.2016: ATPDesigner DropBox and OneDrive
- Download the latest ATPDesigner release, manual, documentation, PDF, ...
- Information how to update ATPDesigner
- Information how to use time limited licenses
- Continuously updated Change Documentation in German and in some weeks also in English
- Video Clips to explain how to use ATPDesigner
- Access to both cloud areas for licensed users only (use e-mail in Contact)
- 07.03.2016: New Application Manual "Netzschutztechnik in ATPDesigner"
- Protection Relaying Applications with ATPDesigner
- Written in German
- Version 1.0 can be downloaded
- 08.02.2016: New ATPDesigner Release 4.00.00 available
- Most important improvements and new features
- Line type Multi Line
- Ground Fault Protection
- Protective Signaling for Distance Protection and Overcurrent Protection
- Underimpedance Detection for Distance Protection
- Fuse: Tripping characteristic digitized and stored in .csv-files
- User specific descriptions for each network element displayed in a tooltip
- Read more in the Update Documentation V4.00.00
- 07.12.2015: New ATPDesigner Release 4.00.00 under final type testing
- New ATPDesigner Release 4.00.00 is on the way
- Running under Windows 8.x and Windows 10
- Improvements of the new release:
- Additional protection features e.g. Underimpedance Starting System, Protective Signaling, ...
- Improved RPI control system (Controller for Wind farms)
- New line type Multi Line
- and a lot of other improvements ...
- 06.12.2015: The Downloads page has been refreshed
- 07.02.2015: New ATPDesigner Release 3.04.00 available
- Please Note: The ATPDesigner Release 3.04.00 is the last release running under Windows XP and older Operating Systems.
- New Features: Protection Elements and their Tripping Diagrams
- Read more about the Protection Elements in the Update Documentation ATPDesigner 3.04.00
Update for Licensed Users
- Start Download via ATPDesigner menu HELP + WEB SERVICES + DOWNLOAD UPDATE or
The author of this web page cannot be held responsible for external hyperlinks placed within the framework of this site and the contents of third-party sites to which they are linked. Comments, suggestions, etc. shall be directly send via e-mail to the author of this web-page.
ATPDesigner Change Documentation
ATPDesigner Help File
ATPDesigner German Manual
Frequently asked Questions
Snapshots of ATPDesigner
ATPDesigner - New User Interface
ATPDesigner - Diagram View